01/06/2011

Hello everyone!

Once again we want to invite you to read.


Are you tired of reading boring books? Well, this time we are really sure that you will not stop reading until the last page. It’s a kind of laugh-out-loud "novel in cartoons".
Do you know why?
Here’s why: The Diary of a Wimpy Kid is very funny, it has nice pictures and it is written from a boy’s point of view. He is the narrator!

As you can see by the book page sample below, even the text is like the boy’s handwriting, so it’s really like reading a teenager’s diary!

 Read it next summer holidays.


Now read these comments on the book:
“I like the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid, written by Jeff Kinney, because it is a book which made me want to read more.”
“As many of the other writers have stated, my 8 year old daughter hated to read, but this book has changed that. She heard about it from a school mate and was dying to read it.”
“I picked it up just to see what the hoopla was all about and found the books surprisingly fun to read.”
“Greg Heffley begins keeping a journal at the insistence of his mother where he relays his middle school and life adventures.”
“I'm not a funny guy, but still....
I'm 11 years old, and I gotta admit, I'm pretty humorless, but this book made me laugh a lot! It was a pretty good satire of real life.”


 Jeff Kinney is the author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series

Born - February 19, 1971 (1971-02-19) (age 40)
              Fort Washington, Maryland, USA
Occupation - Author, Cartoonist, Creator and Game
                          Designer for Poptropica
Genres - Children's literature
Notable work(s) - Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series
Spouse(s) Julie Kinney
Children 2 sons




Sem comentários:

Agrupamento de Escolas de Carnaxide